Cancellations made between October 31, 2015-January 1, 2016 are eligible for a 50% refund.
Once you register we begin to plan and prepare for your attendance, so no refunds will be given after January 1, 2016.
Want to transfer your registration? Just sign back in to your registration and change the name and contact information. (You can transfer your registration without penalty up to the day the Set Free Summit begins, but we would prefer all transfers are completed before March 15, 2016, to ensure all materials are printed properly.)
The Set Free Summit is committed to protecting the privacy of both the information you share with us and the information that we gather through the course of us providing our services to you.
Information we collect and how we use it
- Information you provide prior to registration—When you fill out a form on the Set Free Summit website, you are considered to have opted in to receiving e-mail communications from the Set Free Summit. You may modify your e-mail subscription preferences or unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in your e-mail.
- Information you provide upon registration—When you register for the Set Free Summit, you provide us with personal information about yourself and anyone else you registered. This information includes names, contact information, and billing information. We use this information to prepare for your arrival, both in terms of printed materials at the conference itself and sending you e-mails to prepare you for the event.
- Information passively gathered while visiting our website—When you visit the Set Free Summit website, we may send cookies to your device and we may record server logs of your web requests on our website. We use this information to deliver the functionality of the website and to learn how people use our website so that we can improve it. These cookies may also be used to show you advertisements for the Set Free Summit on other websites using Google AdWords or other ad vendors. You may update your advertising preferences at any time using Google Ad Preferences.
- Information provided via the Set Free Summit app—Users are given the opportunity to provide personal contact information via the Set Free Summit app. Neither Josh McDowell Ministry nor Covenant Eyes is liable for any personally identifiable information provided via the app, nor are they responsible for any peer-to-peer communications through the app. Any prayer requests or Q&A questions will be moderated by Covenant Eyes employees, and posted or deleted at their sole discretion.
- Information passively provided by other vendors—We may use other vendors, including Google AdWords, which collect information about your use of other websites and allow us to better target advertisements to you based on your needs and interests. We only see this information in aggregate, and never directly connect it to an individual’s browsing. You may update your advertising preferences at any time using Google Ad Preferences.
- One-on-one communications—We may keep records of our communications with you that involve customer support and sales. We use this information to follow up on issues with customers, determine the frequency and severity of technical issues, improve our sales, and for training employees. Unless you specifically request to be added to a mailing list, you will not be added to any marketing communications as a result of these personal requests.
In addition, we may internally use the information we collect to maintain and improve our products and services and to develop new products and services.
When do we share information?
We share information with others only when we must in order to deliver our services to you or when legally compelled to do so. These are the scenarios in which we share private information.
- We may share information with strategic partners that work with the Set Free Summit only to improve your experience with our website and advertising. This information may include limited contact information only for the sake of personal inquiries, but will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- We will disclose information when required to by the order of a court with proper authority.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time, but we will not change it in a way that restricts your rights without first making good efforts to inform you of the changes.
Last updated December 23, 2015